Seasoned and highly respected banking professional with over 30 years’ international experience in CEO, COO and global Legal and Compliance management positions.
International tier one banking experience includes 5 years in New York (Global Chief Central Compliance Officer, through end of 2016), 12 years in Hong Kong (General Counsel, COO and CEO positions – 2009-2011) and previously 12 years in London (Global General Counsel and Senior Legal Counsel positions – 1987-1999), across investment banking, private banking and asset management business lines.
Over 22 years PQE as Solicitor (England & Wales) with current practising certificate. Previously Adjunct Professor (Dept. of Finance) at CUHK, and Irish Barrister.
Eoin O’Shea, CEO
- Credit Suisse Global Chief Central Compliance Officer 2010-2016
- Member of Credit Suisse Global Leadership Council 1996-2016
- Chairman of Credit Suisse Global Records Management Board 2010-2016
- 2000 through 2010, held roles for Credit Suisse in Asia Pacific as CEO Hong Kong, Chief Operating Officer Asia Pacific, General Counsel Asia Pacific and Chairman of the Asia Pacific Reputational Risk Committee
- Appointed Adjunct Professor, Department of Finance at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2010
- 1990-1999, founder member and Global General Counsel for Credit Suisse Financial Products, based in London
- 1987-1990 In-house legal counsel for Citibank, London
- Qualified as Irish Barrister (1987) and subsequently as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales (1996)
- The Law Society (England & Wales) – Solicitor, Law
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong – adjunct Professor, Department of Finance
- The Honorable Society of King’s Inns – Barrister at Law